Old October 5th 09, 07:08 AM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
VOR-DME

Default To go around or not go around? - Video

Looks to me like you're adding to the "noise level" more than anything
else. The title would suggest a loss od visibility at minimums, or a balked
landing or something else that may be of interest to IFR flight. Not trying
to sound insulting, but it really would be kind of you to keep it in the
right group(s).

BTW - I've come across a remarkable technical development.
This revolutionary item could be of great interest to you:
http://tinyurl.com/yazkwla