Old March 2nd 16, 01:30 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
2G

Default TOPMETEO support ??

On Monday, February 29, 2016 at 4:15:23 AM UTC-8, wrote:
2G, try to do it again with a different email & password

Jeff, its a free trial to see if you like it.
C-SSAUSA-2016-2016 ENTER THIS CODE

On Sunday, February 28, 2016 at 8:45:18 AM UTC-5, wrote:
I have logged in on the demo opportunity , I get the your linked to topmeteo window but that's it. It's like jammed up won't go anywhere.
What can I do Is there someone from TopMeteo or See You that can help?? Maybe if I could start over it might work??
Thanks
Glenn

Well, the good news is your suggestion worked.

The bad news is that most of the forecast products are not available under the trial license. It would be wiser to open everything up to evaluate IMHO.

Tom