Old March 6th 16, 03:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default TOPMETEO support ??

On Saturday, March 5, 2016 at 9:08:15 PM UTC-6, Bill T wrote:
I just updated my SeeYou to Ver 8 and saw all the Topmeto connections, went to their website and looked around.
Is the data and connection reliable?

Is it worth the $fee$ ?
Glad I have not updated XCSkies in the last two years.
BillT

TopMeteo is OK but SeeYou with TopMeteo is a mess. I just upgraded to version 8.05, the fifth update since they introduced this product at the Convention. It still halts and does not show PFD and other parameters in the 'Task' window. Let's hope they can resolve this all. Methinks the cooperation was announced before they had it all figured out.
Herb