Old June 12th 08, 03:29 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

Default Dudley and his spammers

"Tina" wrote in message
I think it's ok to use aviation technical language on an aviation
forum, but as a psychologist I hate to use our professional language
where those who don't understand it might not understand.

What we professionals call what is going on here is a "****ing
contest". It is a characteristic often exhibited by little boys or
those prone to road rage. We tend to think the best action is to
ignore the children, most often male but there are some females, who
engage in it.

Hardly, stick around.

What it does do is diminish the worth of those who engage in it: too
bad actually, since BtB does contribute real content many times.

Many times? Can you actually find a time when he didn't?

Interesting how some people can bring out the worst in others. Well, I
make a lot of money dealing with such folks, who am I to complain?

On Jun 12, 8:57 am, "Dan Luke" wrote:
Creep.