Old October 20th 20, 11:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default The Apology

This topic really is disturbing, what these females have done is dig a big hole, I don't think they have a shovel big enough to dig their way out.

The complaint, which sadly required the explaination for this old guy see the harm in what seemed harmless, seems a valid, constructive suggestion for improvement. We definitely want more women pilots and being tone deaf in this area is not helping this end.

Your proposed question seems counterproductive.