Old October 28th 20, 01:51 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default National 360?

I tried out a National 360 Parachute in my Ventus. Wow, it was much more comfortable then mine because of it’s thin design, the back of my head has support with the National. I want to buy a new one however National only makes 5 at a time and i can't find any dealers who have in in stock. Is there anyone else there who is interested in buying a National 360? I's not likely but perhaps I might be able to find 4 others interested in buy a National 360.
UFO