Old November 21st 20, 02:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
John Sinclair[_5_]

Default COBRA Hydraulic Jack

On Friday, November 20, 2020 at 11:42:35 AM UTC-8, wrote:
Has anyone replaced the scissors jack on a late 90s vintage COBRA trailer with a COBRA Hydraulic Jack. If so I would appreciate it if you would share any details about the switch.

Thanks,

Bill

To answer Bill’s question................it’s a snap, :30 minutes wrench time! I propped up the rails, pulled two bolts, out with the old, in with the new. They seem to go out when the ship reaches about 1000 hours which equates to the life limit of the cheap pump!
JJ