Old November 22nd 20, 12:24 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Chip Bearden[_2_]

Default COBRA Hydraulic Jack

On Saturday, November 21, 2020 at 6:36:14 PM UTC-5, John DeRosa OHM Ω
On Saturday, November 21, 2020 at 8:37:40 AM UTC-6, Jay Campbell wrote:
I made a complete hydraulic system for my Cobra from off-the-shelf parts from McMaster Carr. If interested, I can send a parts list and photos to your e mail address. Mine is listed above. You will need a drill press and other aluminum metal-working tools (I have a band saw, but a hack saw will do the work too) and some mechanical building experience. If you have those, the total cost will be about $200 and a day's worth of labor. But then you will have a hydraulic jack for your Cobra trailer.

I would very much like to see this parts list. Thanks.

I've already tried to post this once so apologies if this is a duplicate. With Jay Campbell's permission, I've put the photos and BOM for his intriguing DIY hyraulic fuselage jack up on a shared drive.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...On?usp=sharing

Chip Bearden
JB