Old February 21st 05, 08:14 PM
Aaron Coolidge

In rec.aviation.owning Colin W Kingsbury wrote:
: I'll confess that I haven't flown at night since then. I decided I would
: wait until I got my instrument, and that I'd go at night on IFR flight plans
: for a while until I felt more comfortable with it. Just haven't had time
: since then but I should do it while it still gets dark nice and early.

Hey CWK, I fly with a group of good folks out of lovely 1B9, and we go
out most Wednesday evenings. If you'd like to join us, even as a passenger,
drop me a line and we can work something out. You're at BED, no?
fasto at shell dot theworld dot com.
--
Aaron C.