Old December 24th 06, 05:08 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Paul Tomblin

Default Paul Tomblin

In a previous article, "Juan Jimenez" said:
"Paul Tomblin" wrote in message
So are you saying that I was wrong when I said it hasn't flown yet?

I assume you can read as well as write, right? Go look at my response to
your wikipedia comment. Speaks for itself.

I did. You said I should "limit your comments to subject in which you
have at least an inkling of knowledge". But the fact remains that every
single thing I said in my post was 100% factual.

So yeah, it speaks for itself. It's a prime example of how you attack the
messenger when you can't find fault in the message.

--
Paul Tomblin http://blog.xcski.com/
"Whoah, whoah! A fat sarcastic Star Trek fan? You must be a devil with the