Old May 13th 07, 10:50 PM posted to ne.weather,demon.local,rec.aviation.products,comp.os.os2.advocacy
The Bartlo Blade

Default Pest List Qualifier

Michael Baldwin, Bruce sez:

Bill E Goat wrote:
Ladies and Gentlemen (and I use those words loosely), in a sure sign
that the Apocalypse is upon us, someone calling themself Chaotic
Tormentor of Goats said this in ne.weather:
Joseph Bartlo delights in the anal deflowering of male goats almost as
much as he delights in being anally penetrated by male goats.
Connie likes to felch his anus with a straw after he's received a
gallon or two of goat semen rectally.
She always wants to make sure Jo Jo is clean and fresh smelling.
What a good mommy she is.

IAWTP. Jojo is a ****ing pervert.

Baaaa-aaaa-aaaa-aaaaa-aaa-aaaa-aaaa-aaaa!!!!

I just heard Foamy's real name is Jiz Bartlo.

Jiz Bartlo or Goat Jizlo?

-tb-B

No. 1 Bartlo Pest
--August 10 - August 23, 2006 (ref: http://snipurl.com/1gjqj)