Old May 15th 07, 10:30 AM posted to ne.weather,demon.local,rec.aviation.products,comp.os.os2.advocacy
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

Default Pest List Qualifier

The Bartlo Blade wrote:
Frogbutt:
The Bartlo Blade wrote in
th.net:

Michael Baldwin, Bruce sez:
The Bartlo Blade wrote:
Michael Baldwin, Bruce sez:

Bill E Goat wrote:
Ladies and Gentlemen (and I use those words loosely), in a sure
sign that the Apocalypse is upon us, someone calling themself
Chaotic Tormentor of Goats said this in ne.weather:
Joseph Bartlo delights in the anal deflowering of male goats
almost as much as he delights in being anally penetrated by
male goats. Connie likes to felch his anus with a straw after
he's received a gallon or two of goat semen rectally.
She always wants to make sure Jo Jo is clean and fresh
smelling. What a good mommy she is.

IAWTP. Jojo is a ****ing pervert.

Baaaa-aaaa-aaaa-aaaaa-aaa-aaaa-aaaa-aaaa!!!!

I just heard Foamy's real name is Jiz Bartlo.

Jiz Bartlo or Goat Jizlo?

Or even Jiz Jizlo?

Or Goat Jizz Guzzlelo.

Or Jizzgoat Buttlo.

Or Foamboi McGoatJizzFelcher

Baaa-aaa-aaaa-aaa-aaaa-aaa-aaaa-aaaa-aaa-aaaa-aaa!!

Or Foameo Goatjizzcumguzzler.