Old May 15th 07, 03:38 PM posted to ne.weather,demon.local,rec.aviation.products,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.usenet.kooks
Frogbutt

Default Pest List Qualifier

"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in
oups.com:

The Bartlo Blade wrote:
Frogbutt:
The Bartlo Blade wrote in
th.net:

Michael Baldwin, Bruce sez:
The Bartlo Blade wrote:
Michael Baldwin, Bruce sez:

Bill E Goat wrote:
Ladies and Gentlemen (and I use those words loosely), in a
sure sign that the Apocalypse is upon us, someone calling
themself Chaotic Tormentor of Goats said this in
ne.weather:
Joseph Bartlo delights in the anal deflowering of male
goats almost as much as he delights in being anally
penetrated by male goats. Connie likes to felch his anus
with a straw after he's received a gallon or two of goat
semen rectally. She always wants to make sure Jo Jo is
clean and fresh smelling. What a good mommy she is.

IAWTP. Jojo is a ****ing pervert.

Baaaa-aaaa-aaaa-aaaaa-aaa-aaaa-aaaa-aaaa!!!!

I just heard Foamy's real name is Jiz Bartlo.

Jiz Bartlo or Goat Jizlo?

Or even Jiz Jizlo?

Or Goat Jizz Guzzlelo.

Or Jizzgoat Buttlo.

Or Foamboi McGoatJizzFelcher

Baaa-aaa-aaaa-aaa-aaaa-aaa-aaaa-aaaa-aaa-aaaa-aaa!!

Or Foameo Goatjizzcumguzzler.

Or Goatzilla O'Foamk00k.

--
For your information, the real Frogbutt doesn't post with other nics,
and doesn't impersonate other posters. Yes, he is a vile Troll, butt,