Old September 25th 08, 09:50 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Mike

Default Getting an IFR Clearance

"Mxsmanic" wrote in message
writes:

Mx doesn't know the IFR system IN THE
REAL WORLD, only VATSIM and I'd hate for this group get polluted like
RAS and RAP.

What are the relevant differences? And what makes you think that I don't
know
the IFR system of the real world? It's not top secret, after all.

You don't know the IFR system of the real world because you obviously have
no experience with it. If you can't understand the difference between
knowledge and experience, there's really no point in evaluating your input
because it would be like discussing lovemaking with someone who had only
read a book on the subject or had only participated online (which is a
strong possibility in your case also).