Old July 28th 08, 09:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
cavelamb himself[_4_]

Default The Last Airplane

wrote:
On Jul 28, 6:34 am, Stealth Pilot
wrote:

the texas parasol has known structural problems ...

But the Chuck-Bird does not.

Let's not get the apples mixed up with the oranges. The original
thread addressed the LAST airplane to be built by a fully competent
builder. The fact it happens to be a parasol is a coincidence,
although citing the Chuck-Bird as a precursor is not.

-R.S.Hoover

Amazing.

Astounding, even.

They are exactly the same thing, you know.

Chuck and I built bunches of them.

We picked the latest greatest and documented it as bes we could.

Tell ya what.

Find a copy of the Chuckbird plans.
They are identical - except for the cover page!

Ihappen to know that BECAUSE I WROTE THEM!

Asshowler

--

Richard

(remove the X to email)