Old February 25th 12, 01:50 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tim Mara

Default Lx mini map

I've compared minimap to PDA's PNA's and other common devices and the
display is far more readable even in bright sun yet it still has simple
touch screen operation or can also optionally be controlled with the
keyboard. Since the minimap can run different soaring software and use a
variety of GPS or GPS Data-loggers it's really a matter of the user choosing
what they like to use alon with the display to have the system of their
choice with the best hardware. Having already sold several minimaps and had
great responses, some testimonials and youtube video links are on my page
http://wingsandwheels.com/lx_navigat...x7007_coli.htm
Several minimaps in stock in all configurations are also in stock now at
Wings & Wheels website at www.wingsandwheels.com
tim

"Dave Wallis" wrote in message
. com...
We are thinking of replacing our PDA with a mini map does anybody have any

experience with the mini map system??
Regards Dave

signature database 6914 (20120225) __________

http://www.eset.com