Old February 25th 12, 03:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Richard[_9_]

Default Lx mini map

On Feb 25, 1:51*am, Dave Wallis
wrote:
We are thinking of replacing our PDA with a mini map does anybody have any

experience with the mini map system??
Regards Dave

I have sold systems connecting the Lx Navigation MiniMap to the
following devices. The sunlight readabiltiy is much better that the
PDAs but not as good as the large screen Craggy Aero Ultimate Le.
I have the experience to provide phone support to help you setup the
systems.

CAI 302 - MiniMap
Colibir - MiniMap KBV
Colibri II MiniMap V
Nano - LX NAV V7 - MiniMap
Colibri II - V7 - MiniMap
PowerFlarm - V7 - MiniMap
PowerFlarm Minimap KBV
Garmin 18, MiniMap KBVGPS NAV MiniMap
GPS NAV MiniMap KBV

Software customer usually chose SeeYou PNA, LK8000, StrePla

http://www.craggyaero.com/lx_navigation1.htm

My prices are very competative especially when you consider the setup
and ongoing support phone support.

I am also a Authorized Service center for Lx Navigation.

Call if you want to talk about the advantage of each system.

Richard
www.craggyaero.com