Old February 11th 07, 09:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.simulators

Default CH yoke gameport-to-USB conversion

On Feb 11, 3:14 am, "cpq_ltop" wrote:
The only GAMEPORT-to-USB "adapters" I've seen are for certain
digital joysticks made by Logitech and Microsoft. [...]

Radio Shack used to see a $10-15 gameport to USB adapter. I used it
on my old CH yoke. I've also used extras to give me extra MSFS
analog and button input.

Their only downside is that its a 64 level A/D converter, so it's not
super accurate.

If RS doesn't still sell it (even if not, stores often have one
hanging around on the wall), then I'm sure you could find them on
eBay.

Cheers, Kev