Old February 9th 08, 03:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tim Mara

Default Need GPS flight logs in NMEA format...

FlyWithCE Navigator http://www.flywithce.com/ saves flight logs with any GPS
that can communicate with the PDA, GPS MOUSE, CF or SD Card GPS, Wireless
Bluetooth GPS as well as any of the IGC approved loggers. See my page for
some examples
http://www.wingsandwheels.com/lx_nav...ies_for_ip.htm The
flight logs are identical in appearance to the approved loggers IGC logs and
can be viewed and transferred just as the IGC Logs to PC with any of the
available viewing programs.
You can download FlyWithCE Navigator for free and use it in the same way as
if you had bought the programs, not simply in a simulator, the free
evaluation is fully functional and can save logs that you can use for your
evaluation.....in the free download only after 30 days you will lose some
features, like logging flights, setting tasks and viewing some background
maps.
Try it...you can then use the logs directly for your purposes.
tim
Please visit the Wings & Wheels website at www.wingsandwheels.com

wrote in message
...playing with some flight eval software, don't want IGC files. If
you have flights logged with a generic GPS (not a certified IGC
logger) please let me know. They should be complete from takeoff to
landing.

Thanks, Tom