Old February 9th 08, 05:53 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde

Default GLIDING INTERNATIONAL

Hi,

I received the first issue and was very impressed. In fact, I liked it so
much that I purchased full page, full color ads in it for a year.

I will be selling subscriptions at the SSA Convention for $52.

Good Soaring,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.
http://www.cumulus-soaring.com

"john" wrote in message

Pardon the commercial folks, but we want to communicate with hundreds of
new subscribers to Gliding International and advise them that issue two
goes to press next week. Unfortunately we failed to advise them all
that
they can have free classified advertising as a member subscriber. Just
email us through our web page https://www.glidinginternational.com/

This coming issue has a wealth of new news:

1. New battery patents that will give sailplane batteries 20 times their
existing storage.

2. New electric powered side by side two seater completes it test
program.

3. The World membership report for 2007 will be completed in time for
publication.

4. Complete run down on the World Final of the Grand Prix at Omarama,
New
Zealand

5. Gliding in Chile - and a report on probably the wealthiest club in
the
world.

6. The history of the ³Check List²

Plus 52 other stories from all corners of the globe.

JOHN ROAKE