Old August 25th 08, 10:06 AM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
sanjay

Default Requirement of AW 139 pilot

Thanks for the lead John.

Will try my luck on the site recommended.

best wishes

Sanjay

On Aug 25, 6:56*am, JohnO wrote:
On Aug 24, 5:57*pm, sanjay wrote:

Hi,

I am new to this group. My name is Sanjay Mittal and I am from India.
I am a helicopter pilot employed with an Indian firm undertaking
offshore operations in the oil and gas sector.

My company is procuring a AW 139 for its extended range off shore
operations. *As this is the first time that the AW 139 would be
operating in India we dont have qualified pilots for offshore ops on
this ac.

I am thus on the lookout for captains on AW 139 qualified for offshore
operations. If anybody is interested please do contact me on this e
mail ID.

If somebody knows of a qualified pilot I would be grateful if he can
recommend.

thanks and happy landings.

Sanjay Mittal

Good luck on that one, Sanjay. You should take a look at the
rotorheads forum under pprune.org where there's been a bit of
discussion on this very subject.- Hide quoted text -