Old October 27th 04, 01:44 PM
dave

David,
That's where I got my private in 1992. Are going with Azher? He's a
great instructor. I'm trying to schedule some time with him in my
citabria, 7ECA. We did about an hour of acro last year but I have been
too busy to dedicate time to acro. I've just bought a new chute and
hope to get with Azher soon.

Will you be using the Decathalon?

Good luck - you've picked a great place to learn.

Dave
68 7ECA

David B. Cole wrote:
Well I haven't started yet, but the airport is named Van Sant and is
located just across the Delaware River from NJ in Pennsylvania.

Dave
zatatime wrote in message . ..

On Tue, 26 Oct 2004 03:48:26 GMT, "Dudley Henriques"
wrote:

. But I

would also like to get as much time before the hard NJ winter
arrives,

May I ask what field you take your lessons?