Old January 12th 12, 05:46 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Morgan[_2_]

Default bleeding Duo Discus brakes

I'll pull the caliper before my next bleed attempt. I also picked up
a pump bottle and some hardware to potentially make this easier to do
solo.

My issue is probably made worse by the angle of the glider in the
driveway which causes it to sit very high in the cradle making the
angle to the caliper even farther off 90. I suspected that might be
contributing to the issue, and the comments would confirm that it
probably isn't helping.

I appreciate all of the feedback and support.

Morgan