Old March 1st 04, 08:08 PM
Robert Danewid

Yes, and that is why soaring is so fun - you can adapt it in your own
personal way! KISS or tons og high tech equipment. I love floating
around in an old glider with simple instruments and I love racing down a
cloud street with my 304 with the LX5000 "clicking" in the center of the
panel and WinPilot "clicking" on the right.

Soaring, or as we say, gliding is beautiful. The hard thing is to
explain all this to newcomers!

Robert

Jack wrote:
On 2/29/04 4:11 PM, in article ,
"Vorsanger1" wrote:

... we [would] discourage novices if we stress the non-essential aspects
of the sport and the "difficulties" of it.

Flying a glider can be as simple or as complex as you want it to be.

Jack