Old October 8th 07, 08:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,sci.military.naval,us.military.army
BlackBeard

Default Rebuttal to V-22 EXPOSÉ TIME MAGAZINE

On Oct 8, 11:18 am, "Ray O'Hara" wrote:
"Mike" wrote in message

ups.com...
V-22 EXPOSÉ: FURTHER EVIDENCE OF TIME MAGAZINE'S DECLINE. Lexington
Institute.http://lexingtoninstitute.org/1183.shtml

V-22 EXPOSÉ: FURTHER EVIDENCE OF TIME MAGAZINE'S DECLINE
Loren B. Thompson, Ph.D.
Issue Brief
Oct 4, 2007

one burst of fire into the "wing" of the v-22 will screw up the gearing and
it will drop like a brick.

Based on what evidence? Which Live-Fire test results have you seen to
support this? I've never met you so I don't know what you look like
but I don't remember your name on the guest list when we were
shooting, repeatedly into the wing structurs, gearing, and all the
other components.

BB

I guess everybody has some mountain to climb.
It's just fate whether you live in Kansas or Tibet...