Old December 12th 12, 05:27 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Ramy

Default JJ Wing-Runner & Tie-down again available

On Tuesday, December 11, 2012 7:13:08 PM UTC-8, Larry Suter wrote:
On Tuesday, December 11, 2012 6:07:18 AM UTC-8, JJ Sinclair wrote:

I have made another run of both. E-mail me for photos. Also available at Williams Soaring and Cumulus Soaring.

Cheers,

JJ

JJ,

I've seen Ramy use what I think are the tie downs. I'd like to get a pair of what he's using. Could you send me a photo, to be sure, and how to order?

Thanks,

Larry Suter

Larry, yes, those are JJ's tiedowns. They work very well, even on ailerons.

Ramy