Old May 6th 05, 08:26 PM
gatt

wrote in message

Reading the posts on this board convinces me you are all type A

personalities who would
never meekly let someone kill them.

Well, I'm decidedly type C.

There's people I won't take flying with me; I'd have no reservations balking
(politely) at a flight in which I wasn't comfortable with the pilot.

If a friend were flying and I thought they were doing something unsafe, I'd
find a constructive way to tell them my concern. If it may save their life,
it's no different than offering them a hand or throwing them a line if they
fell over the side of a boat. They're better off alive and hot then dead
and cold.

-c