Old January 6th 04, 11:07 PM
Jim

The Canadian bushplane museum is on the St. Marys river in Sault Ste.
Maria. Free docking if you have a floatplane.
Drew Dalgleish

I was there last summer. Great museum with plenty of history of the
Canadian fire-bombers and some great sea-planes/bush planes you won't see
anywhere else. (several that are open to you to crawl around on/in) But I
thought that they closed the sea-plane base down or I would have mentioned
it. Anyway, I'm headed back next summer. Weekend trip to Mackinac Island
with a day trip up to Sault Ste. Marie (UP MI side) and a taxi ride over to
the museum.
--
Jim Burns III

Remove "nospam" to reply