Old January 8th 04, 01:32 AM
OXMORON1

Mike came back with:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the USAF an integral part of the
intelligence community? If yes, then doesn't the USAF share the
blame for 9/11?

Yes the USAF has a place within the intelligence community, but they/it is
primarily tasked with intelligence matters concerning air warfare.
Before you snap back, IIRC the FBI,CIA, INS and Dept of the Treasury are
primarily concerned with areas from which the attack came.
Also under your accusation the Coast Guard Aux., Army, Navy, Air Force Reserve,
National Guard screwed up, so did Barney Fife and the officer responsible for
intelligence in the Talequah. OK PD.
Under your reasoning, I am responsible for the outcome in the Unpleasantness
during the SEA wargames. And no, I was not an intelligence type, just your
ordinary navigator, but one bomb might have missed the Command Staff of the
Vietnamese Freedom Loving Good Guys.
Enough of your urinating contest Mike, I'm gong to the house.

oxmoron1
Under your