Old September 5th 04, 11:41 PM
Michael Wise

In article . net,
"Dudley Henriques" wrote:

I read it just fine the first time around. What is your issue exactly?

John

Although I posted this in an obvious negative context, it isn't really
supposed to illicit feelings that favor my position per se. Actually, as
far as these groups are concerned, my position isn't all that relevant
anyway. You would have to be a member of the race or airshow community
to fully appreciate the impact of what the photographer has said here.
His statement has to be viewed in contrast to his prior stated views
that explained his reasons for engaging in crash photography.
I expect no particular favorable or unfavorable responses to my posting
his words here. Some will agree there is a problem with this guy and
some like yourself will see no problem at all with what he has said
here.
It's simply put out here in the "food for thought" department, and
perhaps to allow those of you who are not in our community to see why we
don't particularly like this kind of thing.

You have thus far not stated why you don't like "this kind of thing".

--Mike