Old February 20th 20, 09:21 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Is it a scam!

On Thursday, February 20, 2020 at 12:25:03 PM UTC-5, Geoff Minors wrote:
Good day gentlemen
We have a SGU 2-22 for sale on Wings and Wheels. I had a call before the new year about it from Indonesia named Paul and they gave me there credentials and all looks legit even to the stage where I got calls from a shipping company! I have not heard anything back but now I have another inquiry from Indonesia this time from a guy called Timo! I told him I had another inquiry from Indonesia and Timo replied back said he knows Paul!
Has anybody else had a experience like this from Indonesia?

Run AWAY as fast as you can! I had this same SCAMMER try to SCAM me in exactly the same manner. DO NOT follow through with this transaction. See:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!se...I/2oAJ8vYkAgAJ