Old February 21st 20, 03:35 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
soaringjac

Default Is it a scam!

On Thursday, February 20, 2020 at 9:25:03 AM UTC-8, Geoff Minors wrote:
Good day gentlemen
We have a SGU 2-22 for sale on Wings and Wheels. I had a call before the new year about it from Indonesia named Paul and they gave me there credentials and all looks legit even to the stage where I got calls from a shipping company! I have not heard anything back but now I have another inquiry from Indonesia this time from a guy called Timo! I told him I had another inquiry from Indonesia and Timo replied back said he knows Paul!
Has anybody else had a experience like this from Indonesia?

Definitely sounds like a scam to me. Either run away asap or mess with the person