Old March 27th 04, 06:37 PM
Edward McLaughlin

"B2431" wrote in message
Do you have a problem with dyslexics? I am dyslexic and still managed to
graduate college with very little help. It just made it harder. The fact

Bush
graduated with dyslexia tells you how much harder he had to work to get
whatever grades he got.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

I hate to intterupt this with something aviation related, but I've always
assumed that being diagnosed dyslexic would disqualify a person for flight
duty since it affects information processing in the brain. I guess that's
incorrect since you were on active duty for many years. Did dyslexia affect
your career at all?

Ed