Old September 12th 04, 01:40 AM
ArtKramr

Subject: Dan Rather forges ahead
From: "Jarg"
Date: 9/11/2004 5:32 PM Pacific Standard Time

"Bob Coe" wrote in message
news:%JM0d.23965$ni.13950@okepread01...

I just don't see how a person like Dan Rather could be so easily duped by
these forgeries. They weren't even originals! Hell even I can cut out
someone's
signature and put it on any letter I want with just a Xerox machine.
Today
I would just use my scanner and add it to my MS Word document.

I give him the benefit of the doubt - he saw what he wanted to see.

No, I think Dan Rather was putting his reputation behind a known
forgery, to give it credence, and to hurt the Republican party. I hope
it now results in his finally being put out to pasture (which should have
happened 10 years ago anyway). Same with the other scum-bags on
60 minutes, who are always making a mountain out of a mole hill.

I'm sure he has no qualms about hurting the Republican party, but I still
think it unlikely he knew.

Jarg

Nothing to know. These were the real thing. The rest is just the usual Neocon
spin.

Arthur Kramer
344th BG 494th BS
Visit my WW II B-26 website at: