Old January 8th 07, 12:04 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Dave[_5_]

Default Changed the oil today...

B A R R Y wrote:
On 6 Jan 2007 18:12:29 -0800, "Jay Honeck" wrote:

By 2 PM today it was in the 50s again. I did some work on the new
"Green Grape" (our new Toyota fuel truck) in shirtsleeves.

Astounding. It just can't last.

We had high 60's-70F in CT. I went for a bike ride in summer riding
gear!

I went for a motorcycle ride yeaterday - and didn't need a coat. A wasp
flew by while I
was sitting on my front porch. Had to chase a bee out of my plane
(twice) while doing
the Annual in December. Have seen a couple of moths in the house
recently.

Like the man said - it's weird. But I'm not complaining.

David Johnson