Old January 12th 07, 04:54 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Blanche Cohen

Default Changed the oil today...

I live in he 'burbs SE of Denver.

I'm not having fun. Fortunately, the cherokee is tucked in the hangar
(not heated) with the oil pan heater on (let's not get into that
discussion again), blankets over the cowl, a full tummy of fuel in
each tank...

The car is tucked into the garage (not heated) with a full tank of gas.

I'm tucked into the house (heated) with a really good DSL line,
home-made chicken soup in the freezer, and a good supply of DVDs.

We have *all* the snow that everyone else usually gets. Feel free to
come and visit your snow. Of course freezing levels are 9000 ft.

Call me in March when the state thaws out.