Old April 6th 09, 02:08 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Paul H

Default Placement of State Registration Stickers?

On Apr 3, 6:17*pm, John wrote:
Is there any consensus about the placement of state registration
stickers? *Do you peel them off every year? *Do you paste them on in
rows like fighter plane kill markings? *My favorite is the owner who
carefully applies his over the old except for two edges so that after
a few years there is a multi colored border on those two edges. *(His
state registration sticker changes color every year.)

I refuse to put one of these on my paint job, since the plane is
normally hangared anyway - just keep the sticker with other misc
paperwork in my flight bag.