Old December 29th 06, 01:42 AM posted to alt.astronomy,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.aviation.products
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

Default Darla-Pop and fake aliens

Saul Levy wrote:
Alas, it's all too true, Bruce! Darla, where are
yoooooooouuuuuuuuuuuu?

Saul Levy

I wonder if she ever spoke to MoHAMmad? I'm sure Wormhole will chime in
and tell us how he heard things that nobody could hear too.

On 26 Dec 2006 04:41:12 -0800, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce"
wrote:

Saul Levy wrote:
Well, Chu'k, it must be another of those comms only you can hear in
your head. Nothing's been posted here in quite a while.

Saul Levy

A0L! Chuck and the other Saucerheads hear lots of things that nobody
else can hear.

On Fri, 22 Dec 2006 11:33:04 +0100, "Charles D. Bohne"
wrote:

On Fri, 22 Dec 2006 00:12:30 -0700, Saul Levy
wrote:

Has anyone else noticed the lack of communications from Darla and her
fake aliens? I guess, frootie and company, aren't going anywhere?
Too bad!

What "lack of communications", Mr. Levy?
Best of LOVE from my friend DARLA to you!

C.