Old July 6th 10, 05:14 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Grider Pirate

Default OLC League

On Jul 6, 9:03*am, Darryl Ramm wrote:
On Jul 6, 8:47*am, Grider Pirate wrote:

One of the members of the LVVSA logs a lot of good flights:http://www.onlinecontest.org/olc-2.0....html?sp=2010&...
His doesn't have a CFR, but does have an OLC valid logger. *His
flights aren't counted for our club for some reason I can't figure
out. *I can't find anything in the rules that would explain why his
flights aren't counted. *Any help here?

Try reading the OLC rules again. You've got to read the whole document
because they bury stuff in different places. e.g. the following is
_not_ in the OLC-League section...

"For the OLC-league and for the FAI-OLC (OLC triangle flights
according FAI rules) only IGC approved recorders are allowed."

Darryl

Thanks Darryl,
This is where RTE(ntire)FM applies.