Old January 28th 04, 10:44 PM
G.R. Patterson III

I would like to learn to fly someday and own my own plane, any advice?

1. Get a good job. One that pays decently and doesn't take all your time.
2. Look up "Airports - flight training" in the yellow pages.
3. Visit every one of these training schools.
4. Pick the one that seemed to you to be the most honest and had the best planes.
5. Schedule an introductory flight lesson.
6. If happy, write them a check for "block time" and start training.

George Patterson
Great discoveries are not announced with "Eureka!". What's usually said is
"Hummmmm... That's interesting...."