Old November 21st 06, 07:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Larry Dighera

Default Try MS Instant Messenger ? [was Thrown out of an FBO...]

On Mon, 20 Nov 2006 22:22:15 GMT, Grumman-581
wrote in
:

and casts you personally in an unflattering light, IMHO

Well, I guess I'm just old enough that I don't really care about such
things...

Your clients and employers may not share your apathy.

Are you aware that all of the articles you post to Usenet are archived
for posterity, and prospective clients and employers who bother to do
a Google search for MICHAEL JEFFERSON SHELLEY will be treated to your
profanity, misanthropy, and general disdain for civility?