Old September 26th 04, 05:13 PM
Leadfoot

"Steven P. McNicoll" wrote in message
k.net...

"Pete" wrote in message

"[W]ithout question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a
brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime ... He presents

particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to
miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America's response to

his
continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass

destruction
... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is
real
..."
Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Jan. 23. 2003.

Kerry lied about WMD!

He was lied to like the rest of us about WMD. Nowhere does he say how he
would have disarmed Saddam. I think if he had gone to war he would have
put together a better coalition than George "my way or the highway" Bush.
You guys still can't seem to grasp that Bush has a hard time working with
other do you?