Old October 29th 03, 06:21 AM
Judah

War? Over? HAHAHAHAHA!

A war is defined as "A state of open, armed, often prolonged conflict
carried on between nations, states, or parties." (American Heritage
Dictionary.)

"The terrorists" don't have a nation, a state, or a party. How can we win
a "war" against people who hide themselves in the cover of our allies?
How can we win a "war" against people who are willing to fight to the
death for their position, and whose position is simply the destruction of
anything and anyone that does not believe the way they do?

Let them build their own country so that they can organize and collect
there. Let them create their nation, and THEN, if they still want to take
over the world, we can properly go to war with them, and destroy them as
necessary...

Right now, we have a hunt for explosive needles in various haystacks, and
as quickly as we can find one, the next one blows up in our face...

The "War on Terror" is a farce, and civilization cannot win with
conventional warfare tactics.

[removing self from soapbox now.]

"John Gaquin" wrote in
:

you wonder when its all going to end

When the war's over, I guess. I suspect there were lots of folk in
Britain in '41 and '42 asking the same question.

JG