Old June 27th 08, 09:29 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.2600
FrozenNorth

Default Bertie's Supporters and Sockpuppets - Vol 2

Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries wrote:

gregvk wrote:
Bertie the Bunyip wrote in
:

Rich Ahrens wrote in news:486516c7$0$81289$804603d3
@auth.newsreader.iphouse.com:

on 6/26/2008 9:48 PM Maxwell said the following:
Sockpuppets in no particular order -

Jim Stewart
Maxwell Isn't Well
gregvk
Rhonda Lee Kirk
Cujo DeSockpuppet
St Raoul Xemblinosky
Vito Kuhn
Teh Secretary to teh imps
The.Sargon.gmail
Stealth Pilot
Rich Ahrens
K A Cannon
Horry

Good lord, you're an idiot. I post under my own name, I'm personally
known to a number of participants in rec.aviation newsgroups, I
attended the PJY fly-in ten years running, and I've never used a
sockpuppet in my life. You have utterly no clue what the term means,
do you?

Of couse he does. It's anyone who pushes his BP above 200. Anyone who
doesn't is on the supporters lits.

Bertie

Oh damn, I slipped from #1 to #3.

And he still can't spell my name correctly, the little toad.

S'pose I could regain the lead by socking up as "Maxwell's Mom" and
posting embarrassing stories about his childhood? LOL

That would be funny.

Vito Kuhn is still around?
He of the failed family.* hierarchy.

--