Old March 17th 04, 07:30 PM
Larry Kessler

"Steven P. McNicoll" wrote:

"Larry Kessler" wrote:

Unwillingness to accept your premises and conclusions doesn't
necessarily mean we don't understand your arguments and explanations.

Actually, that's exactly what it means.

You certainly are impressed with the infallibility of those arguments.
Tell me, are you perfect in every other way as well?

Has it never crossed your mind that others may not find them as
convincing as you? Isn't that what independent thought is all about?
Listening to arguments from either side of a debate and drawing one's
own conclusions?

--
__________Delete the numerals from my email address to respond__________
"I am angry that so many of the sons of the powerful and well-placed...