Old March 18th 04, 04:37 AM
Larry Kessler

(Ralph DuBose) wrote:

Larry Kessler wrote:

Did you know that until the 19th century the Catholic
church used to perform same-sex marriages

What you must be referring to was something more like a sacrament
of friendship to restore a broken relationship. It was something the
church would referee between alienated friends, in my understanding.

Thank you for this information. Being Jewish, and already married
since 1980, I didn't know that.

There's obviously something wrong with
those that are unable to understand it.

Yup, I guess anyone who disagrees with you on this must be stupid,
insane, or evil.

No, the "something wrong" with those of us who don't see it your way
is that we THINK FOR OURSELVES. Obviously, that's not OK with you.

I notice you didn't address any of this.

--
__________Delete the numerals from my email address to respond__________
"I am angry that so many of the sons of the powerful and well-placed...