Old September 14th 04, 02:11 AM
ArtKramr

Subject: This NG is turning
From: "Kevin Brooks"
Date: 9/13/2004 8:56 AM Pacific Standard Time

"George Z. Bush" wrote in message
DunxC wrote:
Yep, this group is turning alright. Years ago you could guarantee

reasoned
questions & answers on military aviation topics. Seems to be 90%

off-topic (at
a very rough non-scientific guess).

Any chance of some on-topic chat?

I remember reading stories about the air war in WWI, and I always wondered

why
Fokker included a third wing on that unique three-winger fighter the

Germans
used and why. I don't believe any other aircraft manufacturer built a

line
model with three wings, but I could be wrong about that.

Sopwith also built a triplane.

Comments?

George Z.

PS - Like you, Duncan, I'm tired of having to wade through so much

seasonal
political bull**** in RAM in order to read of things military aviation.

In the
interests of subject purity, I've given up even commenting on such impure
intrusions on our "raison d'etre" and encourage others to follow my lead.

Bullpoopie; you have been a continual and rampant poster of political,
economic, etc., diatribes--stop acting as if you have somehow been above the
fray. Crap, you are about as dishonest about this as Art has proven to be.

Brooks

Let's
just ignore that stuff when it shows up and limit our responses to a

simple
two-letter "OT" if we feel obliged to say anything at all and then move

on.
Most of us have made up our minds already anyway, so look at all the

bandwidth
we'll be able to save.

George went to war. I went to war. You went to **** you lying cowardly pile of
dung. You fought no one. You flew nothing.You are a totally worthless phony.

Arthur Kramer
344th BG 494th BS
Visit my WW II B-26 website at:
http://www.coastcomp.com/artkramer