Old July 12th 05, 05:32 AM
Jerry Springer

Thomas wrote:

I'm new to the group. My name is Thomas and I was just wondering if
anyone knows anything about the synergyair fiberglass class? Will it
be good or bad? I want to know what people think. Hope to hear some

Thomas

Are you talking about Synergyair classes at Eugene, Oregon? If you are
I personally know Wally Anderson the founder and his classes are
excellent. He built an Oshkosh award winning RV-6 and is building some
other airplanes now. He had the most beautiful fiberglass panel in his
RV-6 that I have ever seen. His fiberglass work on all of the aiplane is
excellent.

Jerry