Old August 28th 03, 11:46 AM
ikke

I hate to be viewed as "biting the hand that feeds me", but they don't
feed me very much (or often.) SIP has been remarkably disappointing in
their marketing. Thanks to your great job doing the review for WSJ,
and the buzz which it generated, the book has done well, but SIP
doesn't acknowledge that it happened through R.A.M.
conversations--they attribute it to Matt Litts in their shop, who
simply mailed you the review galleys.

They bring new meaning to the concept of a "non-profit" corporation.

Ed Rasimus

Ed,

I've found out about your book in this NG, and ordered it yesterday in a
local book shop here in Belgium for about 30 euro.
It should arrive in 4 to 6 weeks time and I'm very much looking forward to
it.

Keep up the good work.

Steven
Cave Putoriem