Old July 8th 07, 05:18 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Harry[_2_]

Default Withering heat...

"Jay Honeck" wrote in message
oups.com...
Whew! Okay, you guys in the Southwest don't need to share
EVERYTHING.

It was 94 degree here at 11 AM, with enough humidity to curl my ever-
diminishing hair. Even though it's a beautiful day here, Unicom is
dead -- ain't nobody flying till the sun gets lower...

On the flip side, our outdoor pool here at the inn -- normally so
useless -- is absolutely PACKED.

It's supposed to be even hotter tomorrow -- just in time for our local
R/C flying club's annual airshow. (And their airfield is located
right next to the county dump -- whoo-whee, ain't THAT gonna smell
good? :-)
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

So that is where all our heat went!!! No wonder its only been in the 80's
here - LOL
(See you all in a couple of weeks!!)

Harry
San Antonio, TX